BHUCHAR LAW OPERATIONS UPDATE
The last few weeks have had an unprecedented impact on the world. Each day the news around the COVID-19 pandemic changes regarding how we contain the potential spread and damage of the virus.
During this time, our office remains operational and continues to send out petitions and other documentation to USCIS.
Due to state operating restricts, attorney services are not considered an essential service, and we are required to operate from remote offices. As a result, there will be a delay in obtaining the mail from our office. We appreciate your patience on the same, and will continue to provide updates as they come.
Stay safe and healthy!
- How to Prepare for Your First Consultation With a US Immigration Lawyer
- How Businesses Can Utilize H-1B1 Visas
- H-1B Approval Rate And Its Industry Impacts
- Filing An H-1B Application in 2020? In-house vs. using An Immigration Law Firm
- Benefits Remain After Increase in EB-5 Minimum Investment Requirements