USCIS to Resume Premium Processing
Premium Processing will resume for the following cases:
June 1, 2020: USCIS will accept premium processing for all I-140 Petitons.
June 8, 2020: USCIS will accept premium processing for cap exempt H-1B Petitions and all other Form I-129 Petitions filed before June 8th that are pending adjudication.
June 15, 2020: USCIS will accept premium processing concurrently for cases with I-129 petition filed on or after June 8 and are cap exempt cases.
June 22, 2020: USCIS plans on resuming premium processing for all other Form I-129 Petitions including H-1B cap subject Petitions.
Please note that all dates are subject to change and USCIS will announce any changes to dates accordingly.
Please do not hesitate to contact our office if you have any additional questions.
- How to Prepare for Your First Consultation With a US Immigration Lawyer
- How Businesses Can Utilize H-1B1 Visas
- H-1B Approval Rate And Its Industry Impacts
- Filing An H-1B Application in 2020? In-house vs. using An Immigration Law Firm
- Benefits Remain After Increase in EB-5 Minimum Investment Requirements